Sunday, June 22, 2008

No Progress

For those of you anticipating some news of success or any news at all. I really have none. I am continuing to run on what little gas I am creating and hoping to get small gains here and there. I managed to blow out another 30 amp fuse when attempting to read my amp draw with a now apparent defective multimeter. It gave me zero reading and ruined my fuse. I put a 20 AMP fuse in and it was running no problem. SO this means that my unit is not actually running to its full capacity or it would be blowing that 20 AMP fuse no problem. I am waiting on a new amp meter so i can add electrolite to my water until I am close to the rated 30 AMP draw I am supposed to get. This should greatly increase my production. It helps to have the right equipment if you plan on doing this.
In other news, I will be attempting to build my own unit(S) in the coming weeks. I feel like I have seen enough of them and know enough about the process to try and construct my own that will put out better results.(over 1 li/min)

No comments: