Sunday, June 15, 2008

Faulty results

It turns out that when I installed the cell I happened to drill a screw into a bunch of important wires under my dash. This was causing blown fuses and my right side marker lights and high beams to not work. I fixed this problem and also refilled the cell with fresh water.(It was completely brown and filled with floaties Idon't know why). while filling the cell I noticed that the lid was leaking again and also the negative node was barely touching. This pretty much voids all results I have to this point. I will be working to patch the lid and have reattached the negative.
I am begining to think that the cell design I have is not the best and am considering building my own. The fact that I could barely get one liter/min really makes me want to work on a new unit that will put out some real results. Will post more results later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use vinegar instead of baking soda or whatever else you use. It eliminates the dirty brown water and you should produce better gas.

HHO Fiddler said...

Thanks for the recommendation. My buddy just recommended the same thing. I will have to try that the next time I refill the unit. Do you have any idea how much vinegar per liter or ounce? comments much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

You can just used white distilled vinegar from the grocery store. It contains 5% vinegar and the rest is water. But you can dilute the vinegar more if to prevent less buildup of the acid in the cell which in turn is less maintenance. I don't know of any mixing ratios or anything of that matter.

Keep me updated and check out my site.