Saturday, August 9, 2008

Uploaded - Aug 9, 2008




Up until today I really haven't had too much to add to my progress. I took a much needed break from working on the unit. the booster continues to run too hot at the terminals and melts the lid of the booster. I am rebuilding my booster and will be using the old one until I have time to recunstruct the lid for the new unit. The picture is of a pulse width modifier. this device modifies the 12 v current going into the cell.I have also upgraded all my wires in my setup to double 12 guage twisted pairs. this should keep the amp draw down and keep the cell terminals cooler. a freind of mine built it from a schematic he found online. I will post the design when I get it.
I will be testing the pwm in the near future and hopefully have some results to post.

Posted by ShoZu



No comments: