Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Posting for posting sake

I have gotten a little grief for not posting too often. The truth is that I have been very busy with things and have not had too much time to put into managing/refining my hydrogen cell. After building two more cells, i took a vacation and am just getting back to research and design of a semi-hassel-free hydroxy fuel cell. As I mentioned in an earlier post, a friend of mine has given me a PWM to experiment with. This is a very simple circuit, but should do the job in pulsing the juice into the cell. I am trying this to see if I can lower heat and possibly produce more gas. I do believe that I am past the prove it part of experimentation. I have successfully given my car a 20-40% increase in mileage.
I am now in the stage of making the system a hassel free system that will only need looked at every 300-500 miles. A few obsticals in my way include the nagging heat problem on the terminals and keeping the water level of the cell at a constant level automatically. I may have already solved the heat problem with larger wires and it is possible that the PWM will help also. And i am currently working on an auto refiller that will simply work on negative pressure from teh cell cooling down.
Here is the circuit for the PWM
now that i am working on the unit again, I will post as things happen. My latest mileage test was 40+ mpg highway.

No comments: