Thursday, July 3, 2008

Some unofficial results

At this stage of the game, i feel like i have a reliable unit that is really producing enough gas to make a difference in my mileage. I feel like I need to take better steps to improve my refueling procedure to ensure accurate readings. I don't want to mislead anyone in this whole thing. I call this unofficial results because I know that there were many variables that may have lead to me getting this reading. I filled my car up the exact same way as before at the same pump after driving 47 city miles I put 1.4 gallons of gas into my car. This figures down to 33.57 MPG CITY only. This comes after I my destributor cap replacement and running on HHO all week. I have to attribute some of these gains to the distributer, BUT even before the distributor went bad I never got over 26 MPG of highway/City. My city only reading before was 23.5. This is about a 42% increase in city mileage. Yeah i'm a little blown away by that myself.
I will be changing the way I fill up my car now. Full to the brim as far as possible should help and using the same pump when possible. I will also avoid filling up to early. The longer your run, the less a small amount of variable matters. I will be putting some heavy highway miles on this weekend and will post a "Highway only" reading for everyone. Then I will discipline myself to running close to a full tank through to get a mix highway/City reading. Keep in mind that I will not and have not changed my driving habits. These changes should give me more accurate readings. If technologies like this interest you, check this link. It is a collections of radio interviews from James Robey. He interviews many inventers, companies, etc. about their technologies. Including my favorite Bob Krupa and the Firestorm Spark Plug... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/search/water+fuel

No comments: