Thursday, May 29, 2008

CELL arrived

I was very pleased to see a package on the front porch as I arrived home from work today. Apparently Vada didn't skimp on shipping as it arrived second day from south GA. I of course unpacked the items as soon as i could even though I know I won't be hooking the unit up in my house.
As you can see in the picture, everything is packed nice and secure

The Cell itself is very solid and well constructed. The stainless steel is heavy quality and no junk parts were used. The cell design is very interesting. I haven't seen any like it before online. Hopefully that is a good thing. So far I can say I am happy with the quality, but performance is what we are really looking for.


The EFIE that I decided to purchase from them is also pictured. I don't like that fact that there is no adjustment on the outside of the unit and only a very tiny one on the inside. The plastic is quality and will provide good protection for the inside components.
Overall i am pleased with the item. I will try to test the unit this weekend.

Testing will include trying different electrolytes in varying concentrations. I have not located any Sodium Hydroxide locally, so I may have to order online. I guess I will only be testing baking soda. input is the other variable that I will want to test when possible. I am sure better production results can be achieved by adjusting the signal going into the cell (google stanley meyer and his research). I will not be able to do much with that until I find a PWM that i think is not a sham.
Then again, this whole hype may be... we will see.

No comments: